We are living in a digital age where time is money. We want things to be done fast. Dealing with devices like mobile and laptop, we often face the problem of slow data transfer and battery charging. If you are one of those tech-savvy people who often feel victimized by these situations, then USB Type C adapter is the right choice for you.
USB-C is becoming very popular nowadays when it comes to charging and transferring data. Many companies have started opting for this technology as it’s already included in most of the new devices like the latest laptops, phones, and tablets. If you want to buy one as a standalone accessory, you can buy USB Type C adapter at Primecables.com.
Before we jump into the features of the device, let’s discuss the working process of USB Type C adapters.
How Does USB Type C Adapter Work?
For the most part, the working process of a USB-C cable is similar to any other USB cable. There are two sets of wires in the USB.
- First Set: This is responsible for the power supply to a peripheral. It has more pins inside the connectors than the conventional USB device, and that’s where it gets an edge over others.
- Second Set: This set is responsible for transferring data to the external device. It has 24 pins, which offer faster transfer speeds and charging speeds.
Features of USB Type C
Many features make this kind of USB stand out when compared to the conventional adapters used for data transfer and charging. So, let’s have a look at some of its technical features.
- Super Speed Connection: It connects USB-A device like flash drives, keyboards, and mouse to USB-C devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. If you are using USB 3.1 Gen version, then data transfer speed can be up to 5Gbps.
- Sleek Design: Though they make our life easy by boosting the process, they still come in an elegant design. So, as far as the aesthetic look is concerned, USB Type C doesn’t look like some weird gizmo.
- Broad Compatibility: This is an essential feature of any device. Reversible USB-C can connect them either way up. It is compatible with MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, ASUS laptops, Nexus 6P/5X, and many other USB-C devices.
- Versatile Use: It also supports USB OTG. You can just plug in and use computer peripherals like flash drives, keyboards, and mouse with your USB-C devices.
USB Type C adapter is a fantastic technology, and its growing popularity itself shows the demand it has in the market.